There are many ways you can be a part of our work.
In general, Network participants must be committed to doing the following within the State of California:
- Land stewardship (resource management/acquisition)
- Cross-sector landscape-scale partnership (e.g., supports multi-jurisdictional land managers and aligned partners, private landowners and neighbors, etc.)
- Ongoing, long-term work either envisioned or underway
- Sharing resources to accelerate (or initiate) progress
- Using an adaptive and scalable approach
Full participation includes identifying up to three representatives that can actively engage in the Network, including one (rotating) member of the Steering Committee. Representatives should be able to share a range of expertise to help support our core purposes of information sharing and networking among participants.
However, if you aren't able to commit to this level of involvement, there are still other ways you can take part.
- Sign up for our newsletter to stay in touch or suggest stories from your region to share
- Host, sponsor, or attend events and meetings (convenings, collaborative conversations, webinars, other)
- Support policies and funding that enable landscape stewardship where you live and work
- Participate in one of our Working Groups
If you are interested in learning more please contact Sharon Farrell at email@example.com.