On August 10, 2020, the California Landscape Stewardship Network hosted "Conservationists Without Borders: Lessons from (Inter)National Partners", a virtual panel event with partners working regionally, nationally and internationally to connect our work at different scales and share lessons learned from the complex challenges we face in 2020.
As part of the Network’s ongoing Summer Series, the panel was moderated by Sharon Farrell, Network Facilitator and Executive VP of Projects, Stewardship & Science at Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy. Panelists included key practitioners and thought leaders in landscape conservation and stewardship:
- Lisa Brush, Founder and CEO of The Stewardship Network
- Annie Burke, Executive Director of TOGETHER Bay Area
- Jay Chamberlin, Chief of Natural Resources Division at California State Parks
- Jim Levitt, Director of the International Land Conservation Network at the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy
- Gary Tabor, Founder and President of the Center for Large Landscape Conservation