Steering Committee members include representatives from government agencies, nonprofit organizations, and private consulting firms. This team facilitates the Network’s structure and governance and guides its priorities and its evolution. It coordinates biannual convenings, tracks progress toward shared goals, oversees the development of specific products, and supports and coordinates the Working Groups.
- Christy Brigham, Chief of Resources Management & Science, Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks
- Darcie Goodman Collins, Chief Executive Officer, League to Save Lake Tahoe
- Matt Leffert, Director of Philanthropic Initiatives, Parks Conservancy
- Michael O'Connell, Executive Director, Irvine Ranch Conservancy
- Michelle O'Herron, Founder & CEO, O'Herron & Company
- Dylan Skybrook, Santa Cruz Mountains Stewardship Network Manager
- Kevin Wright, Government Affairs Coordinator, Marin County Parks