There are many ways you can be a part of the growing landscape stewardship movement.
In general, Network participants are committed to doing the following within California:
- Stewarding land in a variety of ways
- Partnering across sectors at the landscape scale (i.e., supports multi-jurisdictional land managers and aligned partners, private landowners and neighbors, etc.)
- Learning from a diversity of partners and communities to grow a culturally relevant land stewardship practice
- Supporting ongoing, long-term work currently envisioned or underway
- Sharing resources to accelerate (or initiate) progress in land stewardship
- Using an adaptive and scalable approach to their work
Opportunities to participate in the Network stem from our three core functions: peer exchange, developing solutions to landscape stewardship barriers (e.g., policy and funding, permitting and compliance) and capacity building.
Current ways to participate include:
- Sign up for periodic email updates to stay in touch or share stories or updates from your region
- Host, sponsor, or attend events and meetings (convenings, collaborative conversations, webinars, etc.)
- Support policies and funding that enable landscape stewardship where you live and work
- Participate in one of our Working Groups
If you are interested in learning more about participating in the Network, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.