There are many ways you can be a part of the growing landscape stewardship movement.
In general, Network participants are committed to doing the following within the State of California:
- Land stewardship (resource management/acquisition)
- Cross-sector landscape-scale partnership (e.g., supports multi-jurisdictional land managers and aligned partners, private landowners and neighbors, etc.)
- Ongoing, long-term work either envisioned or underway
- Sharing resources to accelerate (or initiate) progress
- Using an adaptive and scalable approach
Opportunities to participate in the Network stem from our three core functions: peer exchange, developing systems and solutions to landscape stewardship barriers (e.g., policy and funding, permitting and compliance), and building the landscape stewardship movement.
Current ways to participate include:
- Sign up for periodic email updates to stay in touch or suggest stories from your region to share
- Host, sponsor, or attend events and meetings (convenings, collaborative conversations, webinars, etc.)
- Support policies and funding that enable landscape stewardship where you live and work
- Participate in one of our Working Groups
If you are interested in learning more about participating in the Network, please contact Sharon Farrell at email@example.com.