On April 6, 2021, the California Landscape Stewardship Network hosted a virtual event on Cutting Green Tape that brought together colleagues from California Natural Resources Agency and restoration practitioners from across the state to share updates and engage around future efforts for the initiative.
Speakers and panelists included:
- Wade Crowfoot, California's Secretary for Natural Resources
- Jen Norris, Deputy Secretary for Habitat and Biodiversity
- Chad Dibble, Deputy Director of Ecosystem Conservation Division, CDFW
- Paul Hann, Chief of Watersheds and Wetlands, State Water Resources Control Board
- Erika Lovejoy, Program Director for Accelerating Restoration at Sustainable Conservation
- Kellyx Nelson, Executive Director of San Mateo RCD and CLSN Steering Committee
The conversation was moderated by Shawn Johnson.