- Welcome (0:00)
- Overview of Roundtable goals and agenda (02:22)
- Introductory Remarks from Secretary Crowfoot, Secretary Ross & Chair Esquivel (09:10)
- Overview of Regulatory Efficiencies Recommendations (23:28)
- Remarks from Deputy Secretary Jennifer Norris (36:55)
- Participant Q&A with Interagency Panel (45:18)
- Concluding Remarks (01:17:46)
Cutting Green Tape is an initiative the California Landscape Stewardship Network has facilitated in partnership with the California Natural Resources Agency to help environmentally beneficial work happen more quickly, simply, and cost-effectively. Learn more about the initiative at: https://calandscapestewardshipnetwork.org/cutting-green-tape.
This roundtable, held virtually on October 29, 2020, highlights recommendations from the initiative's first phase. It was hosted by Sharon Farrell (Executive Vice President, Projects, Stewardship and Science, Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy, and CLSN Facilitator) and facilitated by Shawn Johnson (Managing Director, Center for Natural Resources & Environmental Policy, University of Montana).
- Wade Crowfoot, California Secretary for Natural Resources
- Kellyx Nelson, Executive Director, San Mateo Resource Conservation District
- Jennifer Norris, Deputy Secretary for Biodiversity and Habitat
- Joaquin Esquivel, Chair, State Water Resources Control Board
- Karen Ross, California Secretary for Food & Agriculture